Bachelor's degree required for China Working Visa

The sample of Bachelor Degree works for Chinese Working Visa application.

The requirement for a Bachelors degree is an attempt by the Government to ensure the quality of foreign employees/teachers coming to China. This file is along with other required documents.

It also can be replaced by Under-graduation Diploma, so you either can show Bachelor Degree or Under-graduation Diploma.

A bachelor's degree is usually earned for an undergraduate course of study that normally requires three to five years of study (depending on institution and field of study). In some cases, it may also be the name of a second graduate degree, such as a bachelor of laws (LL.B.), bachelor of education (B.Ed.), bachelor of civil law, the bachelor of music, the bachelor of philosophy, or the bachelor of sacred theology degrees, which in some countries are only offered after a first graduate/bachelor's degree.

Since the undergraduate education system in China is modeled after its American counterpart, all the degrees are adapted from those of the United States excepting the release of the degree certificate. Once a student has fulfilled his/her course requirements, a graduate certificate will be given. In order to get the degree, a student must finish and pass the dissertation stage; only then will he or she be awarded a degree credentialed by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China. Four years of education is the standard length, although some private small colleges not credentialed by the Ministry of Education do offer three-year programs. Normally, about 90% of graduates are able to obtain a degree; however, no degree is awarded with excellency or honor.