Chinese Visa for American in Beijing

We offer Americans a 1 or 2 year multiple entry L or F visa with 60-90 day stay limit (final decision rests with the consulate and we have no control over this). Americans interested in one of these options must have at least 23 days left on their current visa so we can send away for processing. 3 passport photos (2-inch) with white background are also required.

Once the passport is returned, the applicant must exit China and have the old visa stamped out and then re-enter on the new visa.

One cannot apply if the current visa is a Z visa. You would need to first change to a short term L or F visa.

For this channel we require a deposit of 1500RMB. The remainder of the balance is payable on completion of the new visa.

People from other country, please visit Long Stay China Visa Solution 2012 for details.

This article is about Getting US Citizen a Chinese Visa in Beijing.

Brief Contact Information

24/7 Hotline
0086 189 1161 3371
Service Email
Not work on the Weekends & Public Holidays, click to see more.