Everyone Knows the Visa policy has changed dramatically in recent days, and some clients are facing visa problems that never meet before, especially who has Chinese F visa / Business visa in Beijing. If you don't know this, you may check media report --> China denies visa for former Norwegian prime minister to attend religious meeting to get the first impression.

As the main Chinese visa agency in Beijing, Beijing Expat Service Center has solutions for foreigners who need long-term visa to support their daily life, work, even business in the metropolis of China.

Leaving-China Visa Solution

If you are holding F visa or Residence Permit, but don't want to study Chinese, then we can help you to get 3 months/ 6 months/ 12 months Chinese visa outside of China.

Applicable Country:

Albania, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Switzerland, Spain, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand, Uruguay, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Venezuela (people from other countries has various limitations, People from USA please check Chinese visa solution for Americans or contact us for details)

Applicable Visa Types:

  • 3-month single-entry L; 3-month double-entry L
  • 3-month single-entry F; 3-month double-entry F
  • 6-month multiple-entry F; 1-year multiple-entry F


  • Passport;
  • 2-inch blue-background Passport Photo (Make sure it's clean and sharp, don't try to print it out by a home printer)

Advantage: Quick and Fast (in 24hours)

Disadvantage: Leaving China

6-month multiple-entry F visas will take half day to process.

12 month multiple entry F visas will take 24 hours to process.

Payment to be made in Chinese currency on completion of new visa.

Without-leaving-China Visa Solution Quota Exhausted

If you are holding L visa or X visa and want to study Chinese for a while, then we can help you to get 3 months/ 6 months/ 12 months Chinese visa in Beijing.

Advantage: Save your time and money on travelling.

Disadvantage: Long time process


  • Passport;
  • Passport Photo;
  • Registration Form of Temporary Residence;
  • Health Check Report(L visa holder);
  • Transfer Letter(X visa holder)

Information about how to get long term Chinese Visa in Beijing

Brief Contact Information

24/7 Hotline
0086 189 1161 3371
Service Email
Not work on the Weekends & Public Holidays, click to see more.