Q: I studied in Wuhan China for 3 years, but now I'm living in Europe. Can you get No Criminal Record Certificate for Me?

A: We are able to get the NCRC for your Wuhan time, You don't need to come back to China for it.


We need the following documents from you.

  • Passport
    • Photo page.
    • All Chinese residence permit / Chinese visa pages.
    • All Chinese entry/exit stamp pages.
  • Graduation Certificate
  • Letter of Authorization

If you get a new passport after you left China, then we need both of your old passport and new passport.



Brief Contact Information

24/7 Hotline
0086 189 1161 3371
Service Email
Not work on the Weekends & Public Holidays, click to see more.