China Visa Offices at port of entry which authorized by the Ministry of Public Security (China Police Ministry) are stationed at the following China cities:

Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Xi'an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Kunming, Guangzhou (Baiyun Airport), Shenzhen (Luohu, Shekou, Huanggang), Zhuhai (Gongbei), Haikou, Sanya, Jinan, Qingdao, Yantai, Weihai, Chengdu, Nanjing, Changchun, Huichun, Hekou, Mohe.


Don't know what kind of documents are required? See What's The Required Documents Of China Visa On Arrival?

There is also provision for a short stay VOA for some nationalities for persons who only want to visit a Special Economic Zone such as Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Xiamen or Shantou.

If you are in non-emergency situation, we suggest you to apply for Chinese visa through Chinese consulate in your place, as the oversea issued (not Chinese border issued) China visa will allow you to get the following visas without leaving China.